Amarnath Yatra – 9 Days
Yatra at Glance
Delhi – Haridwar – Yamunotri – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Bardinath – Rishikesh
CALL FOR DETAILS.
CALL FOR DETAILS.
Day 01: Depart from U.K
Day 02 : Delhi : Arrive at Delhi International airport in the morning. Upon arrival, clear Immigration, collect your luggage and follow sign for Exit. The representative will direct you to the coach and transfer you to Hotel. In the afternoon Proceed to visit Akshardham. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Srinagar : Today morning after breakfast transfer to Airport to board the flight to Srinagar, upon arrival check in to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04:- Srinagar – Sonmarg: Today after breakfast drive to Sonmarg. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel
Day 05:- Sonmarg – Baltal – Panchtarni – HolyCave – Panchtarni – Baltal/Sonmarg : Early morning after breakfast drive from Sonamarg to Baltal (40 kms), at the Helipad in baltal board the chopper for darshan of Amarnath Holy Cave. Chopper will take you upto Panchtarni then later there is a trek of 4 kms to reach the cave. After Darshan return to Baltal by chopper from where you will be drive back to Baltal / Sonmarg. Overnight at hotel / Tents.
Day 06:Baltal / Sonmarg – Srinagar : Full day free at Srinagar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07:- Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar : Full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. Enjoy the splendour of nature and Snowy Mountain. One can have gondola ride (cable car cost not included) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. In the evening return to Srinagar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08:- Srinagar – Delhi by flight: Today after breakfast transfer to the airport to board your flight to Delhi. Upon arrival pick up and transfer to the hotel for check in. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 :- Delhi (Departure) : After breakfast Check-out from the hotel transfer to Delhi International Airport for flight to London.
- Return economomy intl flight
- Delhi – Srinagar return domestic economy class flight
- Accomodation in 3* hotels / Guest Houses (Twin / Double / Triple Sharing Basis)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- 1 night in Houseboat
- Baltal to Amarnath by Helicopter
- Travel insurance
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Porterage during trekking.
- Poines / Dolis during trekking.
- Tip : £10 per person
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
- Single Supplement : £225